Check out our Fall/Winter programs & events!
Books & Brushes
Fridays in da Vinci Studio – 11:00 am
We’ll start with a book, then do an art project based on the story.
- October 5 – Leaf Man
- October 12 – Jabberwocky: a nonsense primer
- October 19 – The Very Busy Spider
- October 26 – Pumpkin Eye
- November 2 – I Like Myself
Wednesdays in the Innovation Lab – 10:00 am & 3:00 pm
Little engineers will love this drop in program! Each week will feature a different building challenge and materials.
- October 3 – Gears! Gears! Gears!
- October 10 – Rigamajig
- October 17 – Cups, Cubes & Craft Stick Building
- October 24 – Spooky Tinker Trays
- October 31 – Build a Haunted House
Tuesdays & Thursdays in da Vinci Studio – 1:00 pm
Join us as we explore the elements of visual art and then create based on what we learn. We’ll explore lines, texture and more!
- October 2 & 4 – Fall Wreaths
- October 9 & 11 – Paper Pumpkins
- October 23 & 25 – Jack-O-Lantern Magnets
- October 28 & November 1 – Spiders!
Every other Friday in the Mielke Family Theater – 3:30 pm
Calling all actors! Each week we’ll explore a fairy tale or fable and put a BFK twist on it through acting and re-imagining.
Tuesdays & Thursdays in the Mielke Family Theater – 9:30 am
Puddle Jumpers is an early learning program intended for infants, toddlers and their caregivers featuring music, movement, language and storytelling! Each class will consist of approximately 25 minutes of age-appropriate structured activity followed by playtime for children and mingle time for caregivers.
Every other Friday in the Classrooms – 3:30 pm
Kids love slime and adults love to keep messes out of their houses! We’ll be exploring a different slime each week through scientific properties, texture and more!
Tuesdays & Thursdays in the Innovation Lab – 10:30 am
Investigate with us as we discover different aspects of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Each week will have a new topic and include different STEM hands-on activities.
- October 2 & 4 – Play Dough Math
- October 9 & 11 – Let’s Play with Magnets
- October 16 & 18 – Ozobots
- October 30 & November 1 – Bones in our Body
Second Saturday of the month – 10 am – 12 pm
Investigate different areas of STEM in our Saturday drop-in program!
- October 13 – Spooky Science
- November 10 – Tinker Town
- December 8 – Holiday STEM
Third Saturday of the month, 8:30 am – 10 am
Join us for a lower sensory experience and special programming created especially for children on the autism spectrum. Free admission for children on the spectrum and their families from 8:30 am-10 am.
Starts third Wednesday of the month, runs Wednesday, Friday & Saturday, 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
Join us for Storybook Stars and listen to stories with the characters, meet the characters and create a craft.
First Saturday of every month, 10 am – 12 pm
This da Vinci Studio drop-in program will get creative with different media, projects and activities!
- October 6 – Paper Mache
- November 3 – Mobiles
- December 1 – Creative Holidays