Every other Friday in the Mielke Family Theater – 3:30 pm
Calling all actors! Each week we’ll explore a fairy tale or fable and put a BFK twist on it through acting and re-imagining.
Books & Brushes
Fridays in da Vinci Studio – 11:00 am
We’ll start with a book, then do an art project based on the story.
- February 1 – The Princess & the Dragon
- February 8 – Olive my Love
- February 15 – Love Monster
- February 22 – Click Clack Moo
Wednesdays in the Innovation Lab – 10:00 am & 3:00 pm
Little engineers will love this drop in program! Each week will feature a different building challenge and materials.
- February 6 – Gears! Gears! Gears!
- February 13 – Heart Cup Tower
- February 20 – Snowflake Tinker Trays
- February 27 – Apples on Top
Munchkin & Me
Tuesdays & Thursdays in the Mielke Family Theater – 9:30 am
Munchkin & Me is an early learning program intended for infants, toddlers and their caregivers featuring music, movement, language and storytelling. Each class will consist of munchkin-appropriate, structured activity followed by interactive playtime that includes instruments, balls, sensory bottles and more!
- February 5 & 7 – Bears
- February 12 & 14 – Counting
- February 19 & 21 – Monkeys
- February 26 & 28 – Wiggles
Tuesdays & Thursdays in da Vinci Studio – 1:00 pm
Join us as we explore the elements of visual art and then create based on what we learn. We’ll explore lines, texture and more!
- February 5 & 7 – Tape Painting
- February 12 & 14 – Self-Portraits
- February 19 & 21 – Coil Pots
- February 26 & 28 – Magazine Collages
Every other Friday in the Classrooms – 3:30 pm
Kids love slime and adults love to keep messes out of their houses! We’ll be exploring a different slime each program through scientific properties, texture and more!
Tuesdays & Thursdays in the Innovation Lab – 10:30 am
Investigate with us as we discover different aspects of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Each week will have a new topic and include different STEM hands-on activities.
- February 5 & 7 – Snowflake Math
- February 12 & 14 – Your Heart
- February 19 & 21 – Ozobots
- February 26 & 28 – Footprints & Animals Tracks
Second Saturday of the month – 10 am – 12 pm
Investigate different areas of STEM in our Saturday drop-in program!
- February 9 – Ice
- March 9 – Rocket Balloon Cars
Sensory Superstars (formerly Spectrum Saturday)
Third Sunday of the month, 11 am – 1 pm
Join us for a lower sensory experience and special programming created especially for children on the autism spectrum. Free admission for children on the spectrum and their families from 11 am-1 pm.
Starts third Wednesday of the month, runs Wednesday, Friday & Saturday, 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
Join us for Storybook Stars and listen to stories with the characters, meet the characters and do a hands-on activity.
First Saturday of every month, 10 am – 12 pm
This da Vinci Studio drop-in program will get creative with different media, projects and activities!
- February 2 – Valentine’s Fun
- March 2 – Decorate a Giant Egg