Books & Brushes
Fridays in da Vinci Studio – 11:00 am
We’ll start with a book, then do an art project based on the story.
- November 30 – Not Quite a Narwhal
- December 7 – No Two Alike
- December 14 – The Wild Christmas Reindeer
- December 21 – The Snowman
- December 28 – The Biggest Christmas Tree
Wednesdays in the Innovation Lab – 10:00 am & 3:00 pm
Little engineers will love this drop in program! Each week will feature a different building challenge and materials.
- December 5 – Sticky Window Building & Clear Blocks
- December 12 – Design and Build a Tube Toy
- December 19 – Straws & Model Magic
- December 26 – Wedgits
Tuesdays & Thursdays in da Vinci Studio – 1:00 pm
Join us as we explore the elements of visual art and then create based on what we learn. We’ll explore lines, texture and more!
- November 27 & 29 – Coffee Filter Trees
- December 4 & 6 – Dot Art
- December 11 & 13 – Tim Foil Structures
- December 18 & 20 – Oil Pastels
- December 27 – Painting with Bubbles
Play Time (becoming Act Up on Jan. 1)
Every other Friday in the Mielke Family Theater – 3:30 pm
Calling all actors! Each week we’ll explore a fairy tale or fable and put a BFK twist on it through acting and re-imagining.
Puddle Jumpers (becoming Munchkin & Me on Jan. 1)
Tuesdays & Thursdays in the Mielke Family Theater – 9:30 am
Puddle Jumpers is an early learning program intended for infants, toddlers and their caregivers featuring music, movement, language and storytelling. Each class will consist of munchkin-appropriate, structured activity followed by interactive playtime that includes instruments, balls, sensory bottles and more!
- November 27 & 29 – The Classics
- December 4 & 6 – Count to 10
- December 11 & 13 – Snow
- December 18 & 20 – Winter Holiday
- December 27 – Winter Animals
Every other Friday in the Classrooms – 3:30 pm
Kids love slime and adults love to keep messes out of their houses! We’ll be exploring a different slime each program through scientific properties, texture and more!
Tuesdays & Thursdays in the Innovation Lab – 10:30 am
Investigate with us as we discover different aspects of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Each week will have a new topic and include different STEM hands-on activities.
- November 27 & 29 – Giraffes
- December 4 & 6 – Snow Removal Engineering
- December 11 & 13 – Reindeer Squishy Circuits
- December 18 & 20 – 5 Senses
- December 27 – Construction
Second Saturday of the month – 10 am – 12 pm
Investigate different areas of STEM in our Saturday drop-in program!
- December 8 – Holiday STEM
Spectrum Saturday (moving to the 3rd Sunday of the month and becoming Sensory Superstars on Jan. 1)
Third Saturday of the month, 8:30 am – 10 am
Join us for a lower sensory experience and special programming created especially for children on the autism spectrum. Free admission for children on the spectrum and their families from 8:30 am-10 am.
Starts third Wednesday of the month, runs Wednesday, Friday & Saturday, 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
Join us for Storybook Stars and listen to stories with the characters, meet the characters and do a hands-on activity.
First Saturday of every month, 10 am – 12 pm
This da Vinci Studio drop-in program will get creative with different media, projects and activities!
- December 1 – Creative Holidays