Ready to see our Winter 2018 programs?
Books & Brushes
Fridays in da Vinci Studio – 11:00 am
We’ll start with a book, then do an art project based on the story.
- January 5 – A Letter to Amy
- January 12 – Mr. Putney’s Quacking Dog
- January 19 – You’re All My Favorites
- January 26 – Click Clack Moo
1st & 3rd Wednesdays – 3:00 pm
2nd & 4th Wednesdays – 9:30 am
in the Innovation Lab
Little engineers will love this drop in program! Each week will feature a different building challenge and materials.
- January 3, 9:30 am & 3:00 pm – Rigamajig
- January 10, 9:30 am & 3:00 pm – Winter Tinker Trays
- January 17, 9:30 am & 3:00 pm – LEGO Marble Mazes
- January 24, 9:30 am & 3:00 pm – Marshmellow Snowman Building
- January 31, 9:30 am & 3:00 pm – Strawbees
Tuesdays & Thursdays in da Vinci – 1:00 pm
Join us as we explore the elements of visual art and then create based on what we learn. We’ll explore lines, texture and more!
- January 2 & 4 – Design & decorate Balloon Rockets
- January 9 & 11 – Catapult Art
- January 16 & 18 – Monster Bookmarks
- January 23 & 25 – Yarn Balls 3D Art
- January 30 & February 1 – Random Acts of Kindness
Tuesdays & Thursdays in the Mielke Family Theater – 9:30 am
Puddle Jumpers is an early learning program intended for infants, toddlers and their caregivers featuring music, movement, language and storytelling! Each class will consist of approximately 25 minutes of age-appropriate structured activity followed by play time for children and mingle time for caregivers.
Tuesdays & Thursdays in the Innovation Lab – 10:30 am
Investigate with us as we discover different aspects of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Each week will have a new topic and include different STEM hands-on activities.
- January 2 & 4 – Snowflakes
- January 9 & 11 – Coding with Ozobots
- January 16 & 18 – Construction/Building
- January 23 & 25 – Fun with Insects
- January 30 & February 1 – Transportation
Busy Bees is on hiatus until April!
Third Saturday of the month – 8:30 am – 10 am
Join us for a lower sensory experience and special programming created especially for children on the autism spectrum. Free admission for children on the spectrum and their families from 8:30 am-10 am.
Starts third Wednesday of the month, runs Wednesday, Friday & Saturday, 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
Join us for Storybook Stars and listen to stories with the characters, meet the characters and create a craft.
First Saturday of every month, 10 am – 12 pm
This da Vinci Studio drop-in program will get creative with different media, projects and activities!
- January 6 – Mod Podge
- February 3 – Painting to Music
- March 3 – Dr. Seuss Games