Reading aloud not only helps with language development but also builds memory, imagination and curiosity in kids. They interact better with others by listening to characters interactions, learn problem-solving skills, have better concentration and a longer attention span, all from listening to stories. And best of all – it’s fun! Join us for Storybook Stars and listen to stories with the characters, meet the characters and do an activity.
October Storybook Stars – Wild Thing from Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- Wednesday, October 16 at 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
- Friday, October 18 at 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
Special Pete the Cat appearance at STEM Free Day!
- Saturday, October 19 at 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
November Storybook Stars – Elephant & Piggie by Mo Willems
- Wednesday, November 20 at 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
- Friday, November 22 at 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
- Saturday, November 23 at 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
December Holiday Storybook Stars
- Wednesday, December 4, Santa Sensei from North Pole Ninjas by Tyler Knott, 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, December 11, Clifford the Big Red Dog, 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, December 18, Little Critter, 10:30 am & 1:30 pm