- STEM Explorers
- Storybook Stars
Ready to see our
Books & Brushes
Fridays in da Vinci Studio – 11:00 am
We’ll start with a book, then do an art project based on the story.
- February 23 – Z is for Moose
- March 2 – Slow Magic
- March 9 – Puss in Boots
- March 16 – Splat the Cat – The Big Hotshot
- March 23 – Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
- March 30 – Big Talk
Wednesdays – 9:30 am & 3:00 pm in the Innovation Lab
Little engineers will love this drop in program! Each week will feature a different building challenge and materials.
- January 31 – Strawbees
- February 7 – Build a Bridge
- February 14 – Legos
- February 21 – Wedgits
- February 28 – Strawbees
Tuesdays & Thursdays in da Vinci – 1:00 pm
Join us as we explore the elements of visual art and then create based on what we learn. We’ll explore lines, texture and more!
- February 20 & 22 – Arctic Animals
- February 27 & March 1 – Fork Tulips
- March 6 & 8 – Abstract Art
- March 13 & 15 – Reflection & Symmetry
- March 20 & 22 – All About Lines
- March 27 & 29 – Color Theory
Tuesdays & Thursdays in the Mielke Family Theater – 9:30 am
Puddle Jumpers is an early learning program intended for infants, toddlers and their caregivers featuring music, movement, language and storytelling! Each class will consist of approximately 25 minutes of age-appropriate structured activity followed by play time for children and mingle time for caregivers.
Tuesdays & Thursdays in the Innovation Lab – 10:30 am
Investigate with us as we discover different aspects of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Each week will have a new topic and include different STEM hands-on activities.
- February 20 & 22 – Astronauts
- February 27 & March 1 – Optical Illusions
- March 6 & 8 – Building
- March 13 & 15 – Nest Building
- March 20 & 22 – Archaeology
- March 27 & 29 – Spiders & Webs
Third Saturday of the month – 8:30 am – 10 am
Join us for a lower sensory experience and special programming created especially for children on the autism spectrum. Free admission for children on the spectrum and their families from 8:30 am-10 am.
Starts third Wednesday of the month, runs Wednesday, Friday & Saturday, 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
Join us for Storybook Stars and listen to stories with the characters, meet the characters and create a craft.
First Saturday of every month, 10 am – 12 pm
This da Vinci Studio drop-in program will get creative with different media, projects and activities!
- March 3 – Dr. Seuss Games